Interested? Connect with Us!
Completed in the summer of 2020, this brand-new property offers the comfort and location you need, only 12 minutes to downtown from the nearby Nanaimo Skytrain Station. A 2-minute walk brings you to John Hendry Park, where you can enjoy its community centre and a multitude of outdoor activities.
Nanaimo 1 offers the savings of a shared house, while offering the privacy and convenience of large and bright bedrooms with private bathrooms (shared rooms and semi-private bathrooms are also available).
Distance to Universities/schools
Single room with private bathroom
Low Season (Oct. – May): 4 weeks or more from CAD$320 per week
High Season (June – Sept.): 4 weeks or more from CAD$370 per week
Single room with semi-private bathroom
Low Season (Oct. – May): 4 weeks or more from CAD$295 per week
High Season (June – Sept.): 4 weeks or more from CAD$340 per week
Shared room with semi-private bathroom
Double/triple: Low Season (Oct. – May): 4 weeks or more from CAD$220 per week
Double/triple: High Season (June – Sept.): 4 weeks or more from CAD$245 per week
- One-time placement (booking/admin) fee: CAD$200
- Damage deposit: CAD$200 (one time/refundable)
- Cleaning fee: CAD$15 per week
- Spouse/partner sharing (queen/double bedrooms): CAD$100 per week extra
- Any change of dates must be rebooked within 6 months of original arrival date and not less than 4 weeks prior to the new arrival date, and it is subject to availability.
- Minimum age to check in is 18 years old.
- Week starts on Sat. or Sun. Extra days upon availability.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free SIM card
- Linens & Towel
- Use of washer and dryer, once per week.
- Fully equipped shared kitchens
- Living room with TV
- Study area
- Access to a large deck and a treed back yard.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Placement fee is non-refundable.
- Damage deposit is non-refundable in the event of guest cancellation before check-in.
- In extreme circumstances, it may be necessary for us to cancel a reservation and, if so, we shall make all practical efforts to offer a comparable alternative. If this is not acceptable, then we will refund any sum paid in advance, which shall constitute full and final settlement of any liability we may have a result of such cancellation.
- Refunds will be processed in up to 30 business days.
- A refund form may be requested directly from our office by e-mail.
- Refunds are subject to a C$130 administrative fee.
- There are no refunds for early departures and tax may be applicable
Distance to Universities/schools
|Acsenda School of Management||km|
|Canada International Royal Arts College||km|
|Canadian College of Shiatsu Therapy||km|
|Cornerstone College Vancouver||km|
|Douglas College (New Westminster)||km|
|Emily Carr University||km|
|Fraser International College||km|
|KPU Langley Campus||km|
|LaSalle College Vancouver||km|
|SELC Career College||km|
|Tamwood Language Center||km|
|University Canada West||km|
|Vancouver Film School||km|
|VGC Vancouver Granville Campus||km|
|VGC Vancouver Hastings||km|
|ILAC Vancouver - 688 W Hastings||km|
|ILAC Vancouver - 1168 W Cordova St||km|
|ILAC Vancouver - 199 W Pender St Unit 100||km|
|ILAC Vancouver - 808 W Hastings St||km|
|Language Across Borders||km|
|Greystone College Vancouver||km|
Distances "as the crow flies", (to an accuracy of m)
*Photos are for reference only. Furnishing and floor plans may vary.
Our prices are accurate; however, we reserve the right to adjust them from time to time.